Last season Fanatic introduced the Stubby. This year Fanatic took the development a step further and crossed it with elements of the FreeWave into this unbelievable hybrid of pure joy! Evolving ideas with complementing concepts means that the FreeWave STB doesn’t only look hot, it's a hot performer that you're just going to love!
After the success of the Stubby over the past year and the positive aspects of planing, control and manoeuvrability, it wasn’t long until the first FreeWave STB prototype was cut in the CNC machine. The result was a slightly longer, faster, more bump & jump oriented version of the Stubby TE. After extensive testing, there was no way Fanatic could hold back on something so great! The FreeWave STB is pure dynamite and the start of a new era for the FreeWave line. With guaranteed easy wave performance, the board flys over any kind of surface like a missile. Available in sizes 85, 95 & 105l, and constructed in the TE and the super high-end TeXtreme® construction, the FreeWave STB is going to be your new favourite toy!
- Straighter, more parallel rails for reduced drag and a cleaner waterline
- Shorter and wider ›Stubby-Style‹ nose – for reduced swing weight, fast change of direction, plenty of surface area for early planing and ease of use when jumping and tacking
- Wide double diamond tail for planing power
- Reduced center width for speed and a straighter rail outline
- Trim and stance moved backwards to adapt to the board’s length, tail width and rocker line for snappy turning
- Larger Thruster n setup matching the board’s tail for incredible lift, drive and upwind performance
- Constant V with slight double concave for easy and controlled planing, as well as comfort in choppy conditions
- Full rails for stability, thin tail provides grip through turns
- Slight tow-in side ns for ideal water flow with minimum drag
- Power Box center fin with Slot Box side fins, plus Slot Box covers to switch between single and multi fin use
|Size||Freewave STB 85||Freewave STB 95||Freewave STB 105|
|Sail Size||6.0m Max||6.5m Max||6.8m Max|
|Model||Freewave STB TE 95|