Warranty & Guarantee
WARRANTY & GUARANTEE
In addition to the guarantee under Australian Consumer Law, DexterSurf provides an additional warranty. For Rip Curl wetsuits, there is a 12 month warranty on materials and stitching. This warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, damage caused by unreasonable handling, products used for commercial use, and damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or stitching.
Process for Faulty Goods Returns
1. Email DexterSurf with details for the guarantee/warranty return and include the order name and order number.
2. DexterSurf will reply via email with the address for the guarantee/warranty claim.
3. Post goods to the address provided. For security and peace of mind, we recommend insured registered post with Australia Post. DexterSurf takes no responsibility for lost returns. DexterSurf will gladly reimburse postage costs up to a total of $10.
4. DexterSurf will return the repaired/replacement product in a reasonable time.
Australian Consumer Law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
All goods from DexterSurf come with guarantees in accordance with the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. This ensures that goods from DexterSurf must be:
- acceptable quality
- fit for any purpose specified
- description of goods is accurate
- match any sample or demonstration model and description provided
- satisfy any extra promises made (express warranties)
- have clear title
- no one will try to repossess or take back the goods
- goods are free of any hidden securities or charges and will remain so
- take reasonable steps to provide spare parts and repair facilities
If a product fails to meet a guarantee or warranty, you have a right to a remedy such as: refund, repair, replacement or exchange, compensation, cancellation of contract. The remedy that you are entitled to will depend on whether the failure is major or minor.
The warranty is provided by:
Dexter Surf, Henley Beach SA 5022, firstname.lastname@example.org.